Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Perhaps the problem with my blog is that my brain is too scattered. I have a hard time staying on one topic for the duration of a post. I also have a hard time choosing what to blather about.
I have friends with blogs that are eloquent and pretty and stay on task.
My blog seems a bit more like me. It's here, then its there, then its back here, oh wait there it goes.

I don't have a clothing style. I like long hippie skirts, jean trousers, ripped flares, fitted sweaters, hoodies, dresses,boots, heels,tennis shoes. I'm as likely to show up to a lunch date in jeans and a hoodie one week, and dress pants and a cashmere sweater the next (don't be deceived I got it on clearance with a gift card for a hell of a deal, see there I go again).
I don't have a decorating style. I like modern things, I like crafty kitschy things, I like retro, I like classic dutch, I like jewel tones and ethnic bling. I don't have a naming style for kids, I like names that span from Tenley to Esther to Clementine. I listen to contemporary christian, pop, classic rock, country, show tunes,old school r&b and rap. My tattoos run the gamut in style...but they are all me. 
So, while there is no point, does there really need to be?
With me and my blog, what you see isn't necessarily what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment